Thursday, July 31, 2008

"Education makes people easy to lead, but difficult to drive; easy to govern, but imposible to drive"
High School is really different from college life. Maybe because of the new faces we met everyday. From rural place, I move to Davao to study in the university. It's my first time to be away from my parents. I'm here to continue my journey towards my goal. I'm here not to shop or galavant but to prove something. That something is about the profession I choose.
During my High school days I admit I'm not studying my lessons. I sleep as early as I could. I and my classmates usually cheat with one another. I study my lessons during examination days or when the teacher ask us to do so. But who would ever thought that I will be one of the students in the first section.Yes, I belong to the respected but in the worst and undisciplined batch.
Everything changes when I reach college.
Now I usually study to prove to my aunts and parents that even though I'm like this I have that capacity to pass without there help.

No comments: